Terms and Conditions
- All bookings must be secured with a non-refundable deposit of £25.
- We accept payment by credit cards, debit cards or cash but no longer by cheque (please email us and we will call you).
- We are happy to hold a booking on a provisional basis for up to 7 days but if not confirmed with a deposit within this time the room will be released.
- If you cancel your booking within 48 hours of arrival you will be liable for the entire cost of the accommodation unless we are able to re-let the room.
- Cancellations prior to 48 hours of arrival will lose their deposit only.
- Check in is generally from 4pm on the day or arrival, however earlier check-in can usually be arranged with notice.
- Rooms must be vacated by 10am on day of departure.
As you enter Barmouth on the A496 from Dolgellau Panorama Road is the first road on the right and is off a sharp left hand bend. It climbs steeply with two hairpin bends as it runs around the Bae Abermaw hotel. Bryn Melyn will then come into view above the road to the left. Ignore the car park entrance and go straight past it, up the hill about 100 yards. Turn round at the next junction before coming back down the hill into our car park.
Bryn Melyn has seasonal special offers and promotions.
Check to see the latest offers.Special Offers